March 14–15, 2013 • San Diego, CA
Charting the Course for Contract Management Excellence!
NCMA MEMBER INVESTMENT
$650 on or before February 7, 2013
$700 after February 7, 2013
The year’s event focuses on a variety of topics dealing with aerospace and defense contracting, including procurement; technology; best practices; federal, state, and local budgets; homeland security; outsourcing; current legislation; and government trends. Be sure to check back soon—speakers will be announced as they are confirmed over the coming weeks.
Attendees earn up to 10 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours by attending this two-day event.
This year’s event focuses on four core competencies*:
• Fiscal Responsibility & Accountability
• Ethics & Compliance
• Collaboration in Government & Industry
• Developing a Quality Workforce
* Core competencies supports the workforce requirements associated with Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA), Federal Acquisition Certification in Contracting (FAC-C), and Contract Management Book of Knowledge (CMBoK) continuous learning mandates for certification and professional development.
Attending this event will give you the ability to:
• Understand key government and industry stratigies to regain your competitive edge
and/or performance advantage after the fiscal cliff impacts;
• Operate with an in-depth knowledge of recent contract compliance and ethics laws and
how they impact your organization;
• Effectively leverage your ability to communicate and collaborate between government
• Enhance your awareness of the value of a quality workforce as a mission imperative and
learn how to ensure one within your organization;
• Take a more critical eye to the efficiency of your processes and how they align with
recommneded best practices; and
• Connect with an expanded network—with over 250 attendees, you are sure to make new