Attend the seminar and get a professional head shot photo for $15.
Program Date and Time
Friday, February 17, 2017, 8:30AM – 10:30AM. Registration, breakfast and networking starts at 7:30AM.
UNICOM Technology Park Conference Center, 15000 Conference Center Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151.
Through its support of 18 Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSRs) during Calendar Year 2016, ProcureLinx LLC gained valuable insights into current DCMA review trends as well as new points of emphasis being added to the 2017 CPSR process. This training session, conducted by ProcureLinx founder Mark Hijar, will provide attendees with detailed guidance through the CPSR process as well as up-to-the-minute knowledge regarding what to expect during your 2017 CPSR.
This seminar will cover the following aspects of the current CPSR process:
- Responding to Data Calls (including what to include and what to exclude)
- Preparing the In-Brief
- Preparing Responses to “Live” CPSR Questions (including successfully “pushing back” on governmental overreaches)
- CPSR Report Process (including a comparison of response strategies for Level II v. Level III CARs)
This seminar will also cover the following updates and focus areas of the 2016 CPSR process:
- Current Policy and Procedure Requirements
- Determination of Commerciality Reviews
- Day of Award Certifications
- Truthful Cost or Pricing Act Requirements
- Price Analysis Trends
- Requisition Authorizations and Award Approvals
About The Speaker
ProcureLinx founder Mark Hijar focuses on the development of cutting-edge approaches to federal supply chain management and regulatory compliance. Mr. Hijar has held federal procurement positions from Subcontract Administrator to General Counsel, including Director of Compliance for a purchasing system handling $300M+ in procurements annually. Since taking that system successfully through its first two CPSRs, Mr. Hijar has participated as an SME in more than 40 CPSRs.
See Mark’s LinkedIn profile here.
Earn 2 hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits! Join us for an informative presentation, a hot breakfast, and an opportunity to network with fellow contract professionals, all for only $40 (NCMA members; $45 for non-members). Our event cancellation policy is here and our inclement weather policy is here.