Transfer to the Dulles Corridor Chapter
Join one of NCMA’s largest chapters!
Every NCMA chapter is assigned a territory by NCMA Headquarters. Our chapter covers a large territory in Northern Virginia: Herndon, Reston, Dulles, Chantilly, Sterling, Ashburn, Leesburg, Centreville, and Manassas. This does not necessarily mean an NCMA member must belong to the chapter assigned to their location. Every chapter has its own personality in terms of offerings and NCMA members should choose a chapter that offers them the maximum benefit as it relates to their professional development. Check out our current and past offerings here. Also, if you have moved NCMA will not automatically update your chapter so it’s up to you to request a change.
Ready to Make the Switch?
If you are not a current member of NCMA, you must first join NCMA before joining an NCMA chapter. Click here for more information on joining NCMA.
There are two ways to change your chapter affiliation:
Update your NCMA profile
The easiest and quickest way is to go to your profile on NCMA’s website and update your chapter:
- Just click here to go to the NCMA website. Once there, login by clicking the button in the upper right corner of the home page (you can reset your password if you forgot it by clicking the reset link on the login screen).
- After logging in, click the “My Profile” button in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Click on the “Account” tab.
- Scroll down to the Membership Information section and using the dropdown, change your NCMA Chapter to “VA – Dulles Corridor (East Chantilly).”
- Continue scrolling down and click the “Save” button. That’s it!
Send NCMA an email using the form below
If you know your membership number, fill out the form below and we will forward your request to NCMA on your behalf. If you are unsure of your member number, you must use the method above.
The email will look like this (we will copy you on the email sent to NCMA Member Services):
NCMA Member Services:
Please update my NCMA chapter affiliation to the Dulles Corridor Chapter. My member number is [Your member number]. If you have any questions you may contact me at [Your email address]. Thank you.
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on the NCMA Dulles Corridor Chapter website (http://www.ncmadulles.org) by the NCMA member.
You can contact us by filling out the form or using one of the methods below.
P.O. Box 231324
Centreville, VA 20120