NCMA Fellows Program
Click here to see a current list of NCMA Dulles Corridor Chapter Fellows.
- Continuous support in a leadership role for NCMA and the contract management profession;
- Participation as a member of the Council of Fellows and as an active member of your local chapter;
- Contributions to efforts to enhance and expand the professional acceptance of NCMA membership and certification;
- Mentorship for the development of new NCMA leaders.
Council of Fellows
All new Fellows become members of the Council of Fellows. All Fellows are encouraged to participate as members of the Council. While the specific activities of the Council may change over time, the overall charter and mission of the Council of Fellows is expected to remain essentially as follows:
- Channel resources for use by NCMA’s National President and President-Elect toward the fulfilment of the Association’s goals and objectives;
- Offer opportunities to participate in and guide the Association’s future direction and to assist in establishing and administering criteria and standards for Fellows;
- Foster a forum for roundtable discussions of issues affecting the contract management profession.
Applies to all NCMA members.
Presentation and Award
This award is presented at NCMA’s World Congress. Winners are responsible for paying for any travel costs associated with receiving the award. Winners will receive: a Fellow certificate, recognition in the Contract Management magazine, and an NCMA Fellow membership pin.
Nomination and Application
Members should submit their applications to the Chapter President who must sign the application. The applicant must provide all supporting documentation (to include copies of papers, certificates, diplomas or transcripts) electronically in one integrated document. Nominations may be submitted any time throughout the year at the Chapter level.
Nominations are due to the National Office by December 1st.
The list of nominations received are complied by the National Office. All award nominations are posted electronically for review by the Awards and Honors Working Group. The Awards and Honors Working Group may appoint a subcommittee to review the nominations, apply the criteria, recommend selections, and notify the Awards and Honors Working Group of their recommendations. If a majority of the subcommittee members concur on recommendation of an individual, the Awards and Honors Working Group will normally accept the recommendation and notify the National Office of the selection. Any disagreements regarding recommendations are resolved by the Awards and Honors Working Group Chair. Decisions are made by March 1st.
Evaluation Criteria and Application
The criteria in the application consist of nine categories with 29 maximum points obtainable. An NCMA member must accumulate a minimum of 17 points for the Fellow Award. Please use the NCMA Fellows Application to submit your nomination. You must send all supporting documentation with the Fellow application. NCMA will not accept an application with missing documentation.
For More Information…
Click here to send an email to the Chapter Vice President of Membership.
Keep in Touch
If you are an NCMA member and affiliated with the Dulles Corridor Chapter then you are already on our mailing list. If you belong to another NCMA chapter or are not an NCMA member, join our mailing list to receive notifications of our events and the occasional newsletter. We average one email per week so we won't clog your Inbox!
You can contact us by filling out the form to the right or using one of the methods below.
P.O. Box 231324
Centreville, VA 20120