Want to win a paid registration to World Congress 2014?
The Battlefield-Dulles Chapter is giving away TWO paid registrations to next year’s NCMA World Congress, July 27-30, 2014 at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center at National Harbor, Maryland!
Here’s how to win:
• Only Battlefield-Dulles Chapter members in good standing (as of September 30, 2013 continuously through the end of the contest) are eligible. If you don’t know your chapter or want to change your chapter email NCMA Member Services at email@example.com or call 800-344-8096.
• Attend the first 8 monthly seminars during the 2013-2014 Program Year and keep your attendance certificates. Click here for the seminar dates.
• At the May 16, 2014 seminar bring all your certificates from the previous 7 seminars.
• Once the chapter verifies the certificates against the registration reports, we will enter you in the drawing for a chance to win a paid registration to World Congress 2014.
• At the end of the seminar we will draw two names from all eligible entries. The winners must be present in order to win.
The paid registration does not include the following World Congress events that require separate registration fees: Chapter Leader Summit, National Education Seminars, and other optional events. Chapter officers are not eligible to win.