Spring 2020 CFCM Study Group
A Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) certification validates your education, training, experience, and knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation. We are offering a ten-week study group this spring to prepare for and take the exam.
NCMA certifications awarded to candidates who meet rigorous standards, including experience, education, training, and knowledge. They are professional designations of distinction and carry the respect of their peers in the profession. The NCMA professional certification program is designed to elevate professional standards, enhance individual performance, and distinguish those who demonstrate knowledge essential to the practice of contract management. Contracting professionals who have education, training, knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation, and a minimum of 1 year of experience can apply for the CFCM certification.
Click here for more information on the CFCM.
- A degree from a regionally accredited institution at the bachelor’s level. Non-degreed candidates with at least 10 years of verifiable contract management experience may request a waiver.
- Degrees from outside the United States must be evaluated by an independent third party, such as World Education Services, Scholaro, Credit Eval, Info Check USA, orSpanTran.
- One year of work experience in the contract management or related field.
- A minimum of 80 hours of continuing professional education (see NCMA’s Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Guide for details).
Register today to secure your seat – space is limited!
You will earn 2 CPE credits for every class attended which you can use towards the required 80 CPE credits to sit for the exam!
Our Commitment to You
Our instructors will guide the weekly discussions to improve your knowledge of the FAR. You will receive presentation slides, supplementary resource materials, sample quizzes, and a practice exam. In addition, you will have the advantage of learning in a collaborative environment with your peers!
Attend the study group sessions, participate in discussions, complete quizzes and submit homework assignments. This ensures that you are well prepared for the exam! You will only receive credit for classes attended.
Note that NCMA no longer allows Chapters to proctor exams. NCMA will schedule your exam through NCMA’s testing provider, Kryterion. You will be able to select the date, time, and testing location based on your zip code. The exam fee is $125.
In order to participate, you must regsiter now for the study group and purchase a study guide. You may download and submit your application to NCMA at your convenience. If you need the study group sessions to help you reach the minimum 80 C.P.E. credits, then you may want to wait to submit your application.
Tuesdays from April 8, 2020 to June 11, 2020, 5:30PM to 7:30PM
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT)
15036 Conference Center Drive
Chantilly, VA 20151
Study Group Fee
- Payable to the Chapter
CFCM Study Guide
- 3rd Edition, purchased by the student (member price)
- Submitted and paid by student (member price)
You can contact us by filling out the form or using one of the methods below.
P.O. Box 231324
Centreville, VA 20120