NCMA Fellows Program
Click here to see a current list of NCMA Dulles Corridor Chapter Fellows.
- Continuous support in a leadership role for NCMA and the contract management profession;
- Participation as a member of the Council of Fellows and as an active member of your local chapter;
- Contributions to efforts to enhance and expand the professional acceptance of NCMA membership and certification;
- Mentorship for the development of new NCMA leaders.
Council of Fellows
All new Fellows become members of the Council of Fellows. All Fellows are encouraged to participate as members of the Council. While the specific activities of the Council may change over time, the overall charter and mission of the Council of Fellows is expected to remain essentially as follows:
- Channel resources for use by NCMA’s National President and President-Elect toward the fulfilment of the Association’s goals and objectives;
- Offer opportunities to participate in and guide the Association’s future direction and to assist in establishing and administering criteria and standards for Fellows;
- Foster a forum for roundtable discussions of issues affecting the contract management profession.
You can contact us by filling out the form or using one of the methods below.
P.O. Box 231324
Centreville, VA 20120