Live Webinar: Strategic Pricing Processes for Winners
The Chapter welcomes back Marsha Lindquist from Granite Leadership Strategies to talk about improving your proposals with proven pricing strategies. Join us for this 90-minute webinar.
Your company can have excellent and technically proficient pricing experts but still fail to achieve that industry-wide goal of increased win percentage. If your company doesn’t have a formal pricing process which includes the pricing team in the procurement during all stages, you are missing opportunities to dramatically improve your proposals. The focus here is on the pricing process. To be a winner, you must create a compelling proposal that incorporates strategy, analysis and tough decision – all three require an investment of time and tested repeatable methods. Winners do that.
In this program, attendees will learn about:
- Learn the advantage of using the capture phase to plan, gather data, and outline decision points
- Find out those long-lead strategic pricing activities
- Understand why a compliance matrix and pricing outline ensure pricing fulfillment
- Discover the care and feeding of teammates special needs
- Appreciate what it takes to get the results you need from green team reviews
- Determine what is contained in the basis of estimate and why it is so important
- Know all you forgot about for the audit file
Friday, May 15, 2020, 8:30AM to 10:00AM
How To Join
Zoom Webinar using Windows, Mac, tablet, or mobile
Granite Leadership Strategies
Marsha Lindquist is an experienced price proposal manager & contracts professional. She is an expert in cost proposal management, development & pricing strategy. Marsha has built a tradition of quality consulting to Government contractors for over 30 years. She has wide-ranging experience with Government contracting firms–mostly scientific & high technology companies. Marsha is adept in persuasive pricing that wins & is masterful in authoring customer-focused winning pricing strategies. Marsha works with her clients on concepts that help people cut through the irrelevant, zero in on the things that distinguish, and create value. She is described by clients as tenacious and a true pro. Ms. Lindquist has achieved the distinguished titles of NCMA Fellow, APMP Fellows & APMP Practitioner. Marsha can be often seen hiking with her dog Ziva – a young Australian Shepherd with lots of energy.
Our webinar has an ID number and is password protected. Your confirmation email has a link that will not require you to enter the ID number or password. If you decide to join by phone only, you will be prompted to enter the webinar ID number and password contained in your confirmation email.
For information on compatability with Zoom, click here for details.
- 1.5 Hours of Continuing Professional Education (C.P.E.) Credits
- Must Register (click button below)
You can contact us by filling out the form or using one of the methods below.
P.O. Box 231324
Centreville, VA 20120