Live Webinar: Price Analysis Including the Pricing of Commercial Products & Services
We kick off the new year with a webinar where you will gain an understanding of key cost and price analysis concepts and techniques and how to establish fair and reasonable pricing.
The audience will gain an understanding of key cost and price analysis concepts and techniques and how to establish fair and reasonable pricing. We will discuss main takeaways from recent court decisions and how they can be applied in a “real-world” setting when it comes to establishing a fair and reasonable pricing. This session will be relevant for both Contracting Officers negotiating with Contractors, and for Prime Contractors negotiating with their subs.
In this program, attendees will hear about:
- Key concepts and techniques of cost and price analysis (FAR 15.404-1(b) and FAR 15.404-1(c)) and how those techniques can be applied from a practical perspective
- How the Government procures commercial items (FAR Part 12) and the Contractor’s role in supporting commercial item determinations
- Overview of the definition and purpose of “data other than cost or pricing data” and how it relates to current events in cost and price analysis
- Recent developments in these areas and the practical takeaways that can help prepare both Contracting Officers and Contractors when coming to the table for negotiations
Friday, January 27, 2023, 9:00AM to 10:30AM
How To Join
Zoom Webinar using Windows, Mac, tablet, or mobile. Download the latest Zoom client here.
John Polcari, Director
Avani Rao, Manager
John Polcari is a Director in HKA’s Washington, D.C. office with over 12 years of experience assisting clients with various government contracting regulatory compliance issues. Over the course of his career, John has dealt with a wide range of issues unique to government contractors, including FAR and CAS compliance. John also has extensive experience related to CAS required Disclosure Statements, Incurred Cost Proposal (“ICP”) submissions, Cost Impact Analyses, and in the general design and maintenance of compliant contractor indirect cost allocation structures.
Avani Rao is a Manager in HKA’s Washington, D.C. office, with a focus on the government contracts practice. Avani has performed accounting, financial, and economic analyses in a variety of matters that center around cost, schedule, and damages analyses, as well as other dispute and compliance related issues, often within the context of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (“FAR”). Avani has supported the calculation and evaluation of damages claims ranging from tens of thousands of dollars to over $1 billion, with clients ranging from small, locally owned businesses to defense contractors and Fortune 500 companies.
Our webinar has an ID number and is password protected. Your confirmation email has a link that will not require you to enter the ID number or password. If you decide to join by phone only, you will be prompted to enter the webinar ID number and password contained in your confirmation email.
For information on compatibility with Zoom, click here for details.
- 1.5 Hours of Continuing Professional Education (C.P.E.) Credits
- Must Register (click button below)
You can contact us by filling out the form or using one of the methods below.
P.O. Box 231324
Centreville, VA 20120